Through it’s existence up until today, there has been many historical moments that can be written down with gold ink as a mark of excellence and positive progress of FTIF’ Information Systems; such as :
- February 2003, Got a SP4 competition grant from DIKTI Kementrian Pendidikan Nasional RI.
- September 2005, graduated the first ever bachelor of information systems.
- Agustus 2006, Achieved national accreditation from BANPT with score A (very good).
- Agustus 2006, Achieved first place at ITS Award C Category (new programe with 300 student).
- Maret 2007, Printed and published information systems community magazine (GengSi) for the first time.
- Nopember 2007, Achieved special honor as program with best productivity at ITS Award.
- February 2008, Launched a New Logo of FTIF’ Informatio System.
- August 2008, Published SI WAYS, a recorded tape of study tour and exploration for program development for the first time.
- September 2008, Conducted the first ever Joint Research with foreign institution (Kumamoto Uiversity) which was achieved via ITS-JICA collaboration.
- Nopember 2008, Published first ever SisFo journal.
- December 2008, Organized national seminar as Sesindo (Seminar Sistem Informasi Indonesia) for the first time.
- January 2009, Booked the first working achievement documentation and report as a dilligance of Head and Secretary Program to main stakeholder in ITS.
- March 2009, Conducted first recruitment for lecturers and staffs using job training system and training.
- May 2009, Broadcasted SITV (sistem informasi televisi) for the first time.
- July 2009, Established Magister (S2) information systems program in collaboration with Post-Graduate Informatics Engineering FTIF ITS.
- Nopember 2009, achieved special honor as program with most collaboration at ITS Award.
- March 2010, Established the student’s parents forum of Information Systems (FORMASI)
- March 2010, Organized student’s parents gathering fot the first time. An occasion where student presents their achievement to the forum.