Master of Information Systems
Become a Master of Education Center for Information Technology enabler International repute in 2024
- Master of Information Systems produces graduates moral, ethical, and is able to:
- Having a scientific perspective of a comprehensive information system
- Think critically and analytically
- Lead, communicate, and work in teams
- Creative in the development and implementation of solutions for information systems/information technology
- Preparing graduates with the theory and best practices to be able to become a leader and innovator in the global competitive environment
- Active in the research and use of information systems/information technology provide social welfare and improve the nation's competitiveness.
- Serving the community with dedicated expertise and social ethics in accordance with the times.
- System Analyst
- System Integrator
- Project Manager
- Data Administrator
- Professional in Infractrustur and Network Field
- Product and Customer Service Manager
- Software Developer
Profile of Graduates
Profile of graduates is expected roles can be done by graduate study programs in the community or the world of work, or the answer to the question: "After graduation, what graduate students will be?"
Profile of graduates is the base formulation of the curriculum of a study program, targeted at the same yardstick successful / failure of a course curriculum to produce graduates with the competencies desired.
Accommodates a survey of Department of Information Systems (ITS JSI- ITS) Alumnus, the input of enterprise users graduates JSI-ITS, the recommendations of the professional associations (AIS and ACM), and professional trend analysis of IS / IT and JSI-ITS graduates opportunities in the future, and adopt the method of grouping work (job) in the field of IS / IT (Robert Half Technology, 2008) it has been established that the curriculum JSI-ITS 2014-2019 aims to produce graduates capable of carrying 4 (four) roles, namely:
- IS Developer the role that includes designers, makers, testers, evaluators, a maker of business rules, to prepare the resources of support of information systems (IS) for the purpose / business issues the organization can be achieved / completed efficiently and effectively through the help of SI. This role can be done between the Project Manager / IT, Systems Analyst (System Analyst), Business Systems Analyst (Business Systems Analyst), Designer System (System Designer), Programmer, and Application Architect (Application Architect).
- Consultant & System Integrator, the role includes supervision, evaluation and consulting solutions information technology (IT), as well as the integration of various business processes, facilitated by the SI / IT including enterprise level. This role can be done between the Consultant / IT, Practice Manager, Enterprise Architect, and ERP Specialist.
- Database Specialist, the role of which includes designers, builders, maintenance (including updating), until the database analysis. This role can be done partly by the Database Designer, Database Programmer, Database Administrator, Data Analyst (Data Analyst), Data Warehouse Analyst, and Business Intelligence Analyst.
- IS Academician, namely the role of the associated attitudes such an intellectual critical, analytical, and produce scientific work. This role can be undertaken include Student Information System S2.