Head of the Laboratory
- Erma Suryani, S. T., M. T., Ph. D
- Mahendrawathi ER., S. T., M. Sc., Ph. D
- Arif Wibisono, S. Kom., M. Sc.
- Amna Shifia Nisafani, S. Kom., M. Sc.
- Andre Parvian Aristio, S. Kom., M. Sc.
- Mudjahidin, S.T., M.T.
- Riska Asriana, S.Kom
Enterprise Systems Laboratory stands on the odd semester 2015/2016, sheltering some elective courses for students of final semester as follows.
- ERP Systems
- Business Continuity Plan
Area of Research :
- Enterprise Systems: Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Enterprise Resource Planning
- Bussiness Process Management: Process Mining, Workflow
- Business Modelling and Analysis: System Modelling and Analysis, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Geographical Information System.
- Data and Knowledge Management: Data Warehousing, OLAP, Database
Strategic issues which are the basis and focus of research on Enterprise System Laboratory, Information Systems Department, Information Techonlogy Faculty 2015-2020 are is related to research on the following :
- Model and Information Techonlogy Development for Sustainable Energy Development Renewable Energy Generation)
- Model and Information Techonlogy Development for Sustainable Agri Food Systems
- Model and Information Techonlogy Development for Sustainable Urban Planning
- Study on Enterprise Systems Implementation in Indonesia
- Process Mining Technique Implementation for Enterprise Performance Improvement
- Study on Business Process Extraction from Text for Best Practice on certain procedure
- Study on Best Practice for plug-in development for proven and Open Source ERP Product
- Study on How to develop Green Business Process Systems for Business Process Execution Support b Menunjang Eksekusi Business Process Environmentally without losing Service Level Agreement
- Study on Best Practice for Schedulling
- Non-functional Requirement Analysis for ERP Systems
- Non-functional Testing for ERP Systems
- White Box and Black Box Testing for ERP Systems
- Customer Touchpoints for UMKM